Monday, January 7, 2013

Airport Chaos

Hello friends and family!!

I am so excited to have become a blogger and share all my studying abroad memories with you all. I will try to write in chronological order and highlight all the main points of my days or weeks (I'm not sure how often I will be able to write). I am hoping a little each day just to remember everything I saw and did and so that I won't forget anything.

So today, my adventure began at 5:00am -____- made it to the airport 2 hours early along with 300+ other travelers. Let me just say that LAX is a HORRIBLE airport and should be avoided at all costs. Now for those of you who don't know, I am an avid traveler and have flown at least 100+ times and mostly by myself, so I am used to the chaos, the long lines and how to find terminals etc. But the check in process at LAX, in particularly with American Airlines is outrageous, time consuming and I'm sure has cost many people their flights. Every airport personnel I came across was unbelievably condescending and rude. However, I got through it and made it to my flight safe and sound:)

Now off to London!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! So amazing to see that you're off and running already. Have a safe trip.. and have lots of fun! Keep us posted.. can't wait to read all about it. :) Love You!

    Uncle B ;)

    ReplyDelete